Team Manager – Manila – Application Form
- To learn more about the Team Manger position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Team Manager - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads a team based on what portfolio needs support.
- Provides first level client coordination by phone or by email.
- Provides floor support.
- Helps hire the right people, effectively set expectations, identify behaviours and coach
employees to be outstanding performers.
- Provides positive, consistent, fair and committed leadership to the team
- Actively pursues a team environment focused on the achievement of the portfolio’s
high-quality standards and high-performance goals.
- Recognizes training opportunities and develops action plans to overcome them.
- Facilitates weekly huddles/touch base with clients and operations.
- Provides supplemental training for new hires.
- Acts as a buffer for the account and does the actual leg work as needed.
- Manages staffing hours (OT included) by monitoring queue/workload at the start/end
of the day
- Reinforces company policies and guidelines and ensures 100% compliance.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken is a must.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Willingness to comply with privacy and compliance regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.