Dispatch and Vendor Coordinator – Manila – Application Form
- To learn more about the Dispatch and Vendor Coordinator position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Dispatch and Vendor Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the timely and efficient dispatch of vendor services for maintenance and repair across various locations in the USA and Canada.
- Understanding the scope and requirements of each service, reviewing inspection reports, and conducting research.
- Negotiating with vendors on pricing and payment terms
- Gather essential vendor information, COI, and tax Forms for proper documentation.
- Entering vendor information into the system for future reference and work order assignments.
- Dispatching work orders to vendors by sending detailed work order sheets via email.
- Liaising with vendors to establish Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and job scheduling.
- Collaborate with clients and store managers to ensure that vendor services align with the operational needs of the locations.
- After settling ETA, price, and terms, hand over the work order to the follow-up department for further management and vendor assistance.
- At least 3-5 years BPO experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast pace remote environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, organize, and manage multiple projects.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Internet search tools.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
- Willing to work On-site