Corporate Trainer – Application Form
- To learn more about the Corporate Trainer position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Corporate Trainer - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training courses for all new hires and current employees of TeamSpan.
- Develop modules and training courses.
- Floor walking and provide immediate answer to team’s questions or concerns about the process.
- Conduct assessments for trainees and ensure they are at par with the expectations before officially endorsing to the production floor.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Create coaching logs/HR documents needed for all trainees.
- Build annual training program and prepare training plans.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Conduct weekly coaching and feedback sessions for the trainees.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Coordinate with clients for any process changes and updates.
- Create and send reports required by the client.
- Previous experience as a Trainer (Basic Skills Trainer or Process Trainer) is required.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Good communication skills is a must.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Sound decision making and organisational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.