Client Coordinator – Application Form
- To learn more about the Client Coordinator position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Client Coordinator - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing several accounts.
- Coordinates customer requests for vendors and contractors in a timely manner.
- Assists in project progress updates and results through email, phone call or client portal.
- Negotiates client and vendor pricing to get work completed.
- Document special instructions and requests according to our partner’s needs.
- Create reports using data gathered on a regular basis.
- Meet the target/goal set by our partners and/or the leadership team.
- Run work orders to completion per SOP.
- Update Third Party portal as needed.
- Make phone calls to vendors, store, and/or clients during dispatch process.
- At least 3-5 years BPO experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast pace remote environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, organize, and manage multiple projects.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Internet search tools.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
- Willing to work On-site