AP/AR Specialist – Manila – Application Form
- To learn more about the AP/AR Specialist position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
AP/AR Specialist - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on remittance reconciliations
- Enter vendor invoices into the system
- Processing/Keying of payments as authorized by Credit Manager/Director or A/R Credit, Collection & Cash Application Manager
- Process adjustments and unapplied cash as authorized by locations depending on where funds needed to be applied
- Maintain historical records of all payment transactions
- Check the accuracy of all payment transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- At least 1-year BPO experience is a plus (Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are encouraged to apply)
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable data entry is a plus
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Must pass the 10 Key Typing Test – at least 8,000 (KPH) with 98% accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output.