Admin Nurse – Application Form
- To learn more about the Admin Nurse position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Admin Nurse - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carries out inspections of workplaces and takes appropriate action to ensure compliance.
- Responds to and investigates concerns and complaints from workers/employers and takes appropriate action.
- Designing and delivering training courses on health and safety issues.
- Document and investigate accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace and keep this confidential
- Responsible for the establishment of, and monitors the performance of, workplace safety and health committees.
- May participate in the delivery of related educational programs and disseminates information to the public.
- Develop and implement health and safety programs
- Facilitate earthquake and fire drills
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees
- Create a clean and comfortable sickbay/clinic area
- Promote a wellness program
- Communicates with management on a regular basis
- Prepares various reports, documents and forms.
- Directly reporting to Human Resources
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- A licensed Nurse or with valid PRC License
- Company Nurse experience is a plus but not required
- BOSH Certificate and Training in First Aid and Basic Life Support are advantage.
- With good communication skills