Account Specialist – Cebu – Application Form
- To learn more about the Account Specialist position, read the job description below.
- We will be in contact with you within one week to let you know if you have been selected for a second interview or not.
Kahel, TeamSpan Advocate
Account Specialist - Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Categorize and assign emails for completion.
- Identify and attach documents for billing.
- Manage email folders.
- Document special instructions and requests according to our partner’s needs
- Correct and update the internal database and ensure it remains error-free and organized
- Create reports using data gathered on a regular basis
- Build sustainable relationships and trust our partners through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the methods/tools provided by our partners and/or the leadership team
- Meet target/goal set by our partners and/or the leadership team
- At least 1-year BPO experience is a plus! (Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are encouraged to apply)
- Background for accounts payable is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
- Willing to work in Alabang (On-site)